The Government of Pakistan released its economic survey for the 2021-22 fiscal year on Thursday. Pakistan’s imports for the first ten months of the 2021-22 fiscal year totaled $59,799,918,000. Fuel products make up a quarter of Pakistan’s imports.
What Are Pakistan’s Top Imports?
These are Pakistan’s top imports for the period of July 2021 to April 2022:
- Petroleum Products: $7,611,943,000
- Agricultural and Chemical Products: $4,704,104,000
- Petroleum Crude: $3,994,706,000
- Palm Oil: $2,794,118,000
- Liquified Natural Gas: $2,754,467,000
- Plastic Materials: $2,659,047,000
- Road Motor Vehicles: $2,587,499,000
- Miscellaneous Machinery: $2,324,660,000
- Iron and Steel: $2,285,238,000
- All Others Food Items: $2,193,477,000
- Telecom: $1,948,916,000
- Completely Knock Down (CKD) Vehicles: $1,885,355,000